Toshiba ends 35 – year laptop production

Japanese Tech company Toshiba has disposed its stake in Dynabook. This means the company can no longer make laptops or personal computers. Technology company Sharp acquired 80% of Toshiba’s holdings back in 2018 and has now acquired the remaining 20% shares. Toshiba launched its T11OO in 1985, launched initially in Europe with target sales of 10,000 units annually as reported on Toshiba website. Toshiba sold close to 17 million laptops in 2011 but saw a reduction by almost 16 million…

View More Toshiba ends 35 – year laptop production