Gigi Hadid and her husband Zayn Malik shared a photo of their daughter in one of the weirdest ways ever. Gigi dressed as Samus Aran while her boyfriend wore a sweater just like a character in Harry porter, their daughter was dressed as the Marvel superhero, The Hulk.
- Gigi Hadid also known as Jelena Noura was born in April 1995 and is currently an American fashion model signed to IMG models. She is known for showcasing various top dollar fashion across the United States.
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik have been in an on and off relationship since 2015. The two have a music video together and attended several major events together.
- After parting ways, a number of times, the two came back together and some sort of serious relationship.
- In April of 2020, Gigi on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon announced that she was expecting a baby.
- The couple welcomed their first child a daughter in September of 2020.
This is the first time the public get a glimpse of Gigi’s daughter in a full photo with fans across the world yearning to know her name. Despite Gigi posting a full picture on Instagram, she hilariously blocked the baby’s face using a digital sticker. The sticker has been associated with Gigi’s remarks that she wants to raise her baby in privacy.
Her husband Zayn expressed gratitude when their daughter was born and vowed to stick by Gigi Hadid and never to disappoint her. The couple have been spending time with Gigi’s mother Yolanda in Pennsylvania in a bid to be away from the Paparazzi’s as much as possible. Though the family claims that the couple chose to stay in Pennsylvania to self-isolate during the Covid Pandemic season, people in the showbiz industry believe that the real reason behind it is privacy.